For smaller 12 to 16 foot boats, the BF15 and BF20 are as convenient as you can get. Starting at just 104 pounds, they are among the lightest in their class. Yet they are all Honda DNA: quiet, reliable, fuel efficient, and loaded with features.
Like the highest output charging system in their class, giving you plenty of power for all your electronics, even when trolling.
Or large displacement for a powerful performance. Choose the BFP Power Thrust design for even more boost, with 60% more thrust in reverse and 15% more in forward.
Add in easy one hand starting, shallow water drive, and much more, and you've got the ideal combination of power and portability.
|Shaft Length:||15" (Short)|
- Reliable, efficient 4-stroke design
- Large Displacement - better performance
- Easy One Hand Starting
- Lightweight Design
- Available with Power Thrust Design (BFP models only) - better performance for heavy loads
- Reverse Exhaust Relief - increased manueverability (BFP models only)
- Ultra Low 3 Star CARB Emissions
- True 5 Warranty
- PGM Ignition - optimal operation
- High Output Charging - more power!
- Engine Alert System - Keeps you informed
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection System - Fights the elements
- Longer Tiller Handle - better control
- Auto Start Enrichment - easy starts
- Pendulum Mount System - Smooth operation
- Convenient, Up Front Tiller Controls
- EZ Steer Friction Control
- Shallow Water Drive
- Positive Lubrication - better durability
- 3 Stage Carburetion - better fuel economy
- Integrated Carrying Handle - easier transport
|COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE||Japan|
|SHAFT LENGTH||15" (Short)|
|TRIM & TILT||Manual|
|DISPLACEMENT||350 cc (21.4 cubic inches)|
|BORE AND STROKE||59 mm x 64 mm (2.3 x 2.5 inches)|
|FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE||4,500-5,500 RPM|
|VALVES PER CYLINDER||2|
|FUEL TYPE||Unleaded Gasoline (86 octane)|
|FUEL TANK / FUEL LINE||3.2 Gal. Fuel Tank + Quick Connect Fuel Line|
|OIL TYPE||FC-W 10W-30|
|OIL CAPACITY||Please inquire.|
|ALTERNATOR||6-Amp (76 watt)|
|COOLING SYSTEM||Water Cooled|
|GEAR SHIFT||Forward, Neutral, Reverse|
|PROPELLER||9¼ x 10 in 4-Blade Aluminum|