Maxwell Hrc6 12v Horizontal Freefall Rope/Chain Series 1/4" Chain 1/2" Rope
The all new compact HRC6 and HRC8 are Maxwell's horizontal versions of the latest innovative new vertical RC6 and RC8 automatic rope/chain windlasses. The new HRC6 and HRC8 are packed with original and proven features including rode management technology developed by Maxwell.
- Simple "bolt down" installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set up.
trouble free rode transition from rope to chain, by means of an
innovative, proven and patented pressure arm system, within a safe
- Integrated composite nylon, through deck hawse pipe for ease of installation and smooth, snag-free operation.
- High efficiency spur gearbox incorporating a robust non-backwind mechanism.
- High speed, jam-free retrieval of rope and chain controlled from a remote panel mounted Up/Down switch.
- Emergency "free fall" function in the event of onboard power failure.
- Revolutionary new chainwheel - see over.
duty, dual direction motor incorporating new technology features,
including integrated wiring for quick electrical installation, is easily
removed for simple routine electric brush maintenance.
incorporating Maxwell's automatic free-fall technology. Simply activate
the windlass 'free fall' lever, operate your down control (helm station
or footswitch) and the windlass will freefall your anchor. Ready to lift
the anchor? Activate the up control and the 'free fall' device
automatically disengages allowing you to power up your anchor.
pleasing above deck design, encapsulating the motor and drive in a
watertight case, saving space below deck and allowing simple routine
- Die cast, marine-grade, alloy case is hard anodized for unsurpassed marine protection.
Maximum Pull: 600lbs
Chain Short Link: 1/4"
Rope Size (Nylon): 1/2"
Line Speed(Anchor Retrieval): 108'/min
Power Supply(DC): 12V or 24V
Motor Power: 400W
Net Weight: 25lbs
Manufacturer Part Number: HRCFF612V