Honda EU7000is - 5500 Watt Electric Start Portable Inverter Generator (CARB)
overviewFeatures The Honda EU7000is generator incorporates the company's first application of electronic fuel injection into the design of a generator, resulting in greater fuel efficiency, extremely easy starting without the need for ...
- The Honda EU7000is generator incorporates the company's first application of electronic fuel injection into the design of a generator, resulting in greater fuel efficiency, extremely easy starting without the need for a choke, and longer running times than the EU6500is model it replaces.
- It can operate for six hours per tankful of gas at rated load or an estimated 18hrs at 1/4 load. This allows the generator to realize a 25% increase in run time and a 20% increase in fuel economy over the outgoing EU6500is model.
- 7000 VA of enhanced commercial grade electricity with the wave form distortion factor of less than 2.5%; performance exceeds liquid cooled generator models known for quietness and reliability.
- Accomplished through a separate triple chamber construction, a centralized intake/exhaust system and the Eco-Throttle design; these features all contribute to an operating noise level of 60 dB.
- Honda inverter technology, designed to power computers and sensitive electronic equipment that demand consistent electrical current with a stable sine wave or signal.
- The iMonitor digital display provides helpful information such as hours of use, performance data, battery charging status and other on-board diagnostics.
- Dry weight of 262 pounds only two pounds heavier than the Honda EU6500is generator.
- The EU7000IS has separate triple chamber construction which is able to achieve a noise level of approximately 60 dB at rated load.
What's in The Box
- Super Quiet Light Weight Inverter 120/240v Fuel Efficient Generator with iMonitor LCD
- Owners Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Length (Inches/Mm)||47.2/1198.88 (Including Handles)|
|Dry Weight (Lbs/Kg)||262/119 (Including The Battery)|
|Engine Type||GX390 (Four-Stroke Engine Technology)|
|Net Power Output||11.7 HP (8.7 KW) @ 3,600 Rpm|
|Ignition System||Digital CDI With Variable Timing|
|Fuel||Unleaded Gasoline (86 Octane Or Higher)|
|Maximum Output (VA)||7,000|
|Rated Output (VA)||5,500|
|Output Voltage (V)||120/240V|
|DC Output (VA)||Not Equipped|
|Generation Method||Multipolar Inverter System|
|Noise Level [DB (A)/7 M]||60|
|Run Time Per Tankful||6.0 Hrs. @ Rated Load, 18 Hrs. @ 1/4 Load|
|AC Breaker||Electronic Protector Built In The Inverter|
|Oil Alert||Equipped (LED Display)|
|Load Sensing Revolution Control||Equipped (Eco-Throttle)|
|Governor System||Electronic Governor|
|Voltage Selection Switch||Equipped|