Generac 70432 22,000-Watt Single Phase Auto Start Air Cooled Standby Generator
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch.
- True power technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered using domestic and foreign parts
- Generac G-force engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that's more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine
- 24/7, 365-days customer support team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Quiet-Test self-test mode runs at a lower RPM for a 5-minutes or 12-minutes test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel.
- Tough, durable all-aluminum enclosures: our RhinoCoat powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
- Mobile link remote monitoring allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC, easily access information, such. as the current operating status and the generators maintenance schedule, connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and convenient assistance (sold separately)
What's in The Box
- Generac 22,000-Watt Single Phase Auto Start Air Cooled Standby Generator - 70432
- Automatic Transfer Switch
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Engine Displacement (cc)||999cc|
|Optional Volume (dB)||67 dB|
|Response Time (Seconds)||10 Seconds|
|Start Type||Electric Switch|
|Product Dimensions (In.)||48 x 25 x 29 In.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||564 lbs|